Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekend Motivator!

This past Saturday I was contemplating skipping my 3 mile run. The excuses I came up with were: 
-My bed is too comfortable, I don't want to get out
-Maybe I didn't get enough sleep, I'm not rested enough to run
-I could get a head start on my homework 
-I think I'm getting hungry, I should eat instead of run...
(Yes, all horrible excuses, I realize this!)

Then I receive a text from my brother, Kevin! (Picture below) 


He was getting ready to run a 5K through the Phoenix Zoo to honor the endangered Sumatran tiger! So obviously, I took this as a sign to get my butt out there and run!!

Thank-You Kevin for keeping me on track! Needless to say, I felt amazing afterwards and it was probably one of my best 3 mile runs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment